Katy TX Water Heater Services
Every day throughout our communities, homeowners depend on their water heaters as a reliable source of energy to provide essential daily living needs such as bathing, laundry, cleaning, cooking and home heating. You count on your water heater for so many things that any sort of water heater repair that is needed could greatly disrupt many portions of your daily rituals if not attended to quickly.
Our skilled and dependable technicians are plumbing professionals that can assist you with any standard water heater repair that you might need. All of our staff maintain the highest levels of industry knowledge and maintain professional certifications to assure that they remain experts in the plumbing field when it comes to any and all forms of water heater repair.
New water heaters have changed greatly with the times, and you can be certain that our friendly employees are well-versed with all of the advancements that have been made with each type of hot water heater. We can service any type of water heater, including the oldest gas or electric models on the market, as well as your tankless water heater, standard water heater, solar water heaters and hot water circulating pumps.
Most of us begin our days with a hot shower to get ready for work or to get our children ready for school and if there isn’t enough hot water to do this, or if it seems to take a long time for hot water to reach your bath or shower, your water heater may be in need of repair or you may need a new water heater.
Any of these signs could indicate that your water heater may be in need of repair:
- Leaks. If you notice that your water tank is dripping or causing pooling water, you should promptly contact a pluming professional to avoid a full leak that could cause flooding.
- A metallic or strange taste in your water could indicate that the unit is near breakdown.
- Strange sounds. Cracking, popping or snapping sounds emanating from your water heater could signal that the heating element is deteriorating and in need of repair or replacement.
- A decrease in the temperature of your water might signal a build up of sediment that interferes with the ability of your heater to properly heat the water.
- Inconsistent or intermittent hot water during showers is also a sign that there may be some type of malfunction with your unit.
Also, if your water heater is over ten years old, you may want to have it inspected and serviced in order to assure that it is operating optimally and will continue to perform well for you and your family on a daily basis.
Our licensed and insured professionals at have years of experience with water heater repair in the Katy, Texas area. Our highly trained specialists are guaranteed to be able to quickly diagnose and repair your unit. Whether you need a simple repair or the replacement of your current heater, we will provide you with outstanding customer service, competitive pricing and quality workmanship.